Resources for Internationalizing the University
With about 350 international students from more than 80 countries, the University welcomes students from all parts of the world. Also, 60 percent of Richmond students graduate with an educational experience abroad. The Office of International Education supports the work of our faculty toward making our learning communities as inclusive as possible. These resources provide information on:
- Teaching in multicultural and linguistically diverse classrooms;
- Promoting intercultural competence through a new innovative online learning paradigm;
- Developing faculty and staff capacity to enrich curricula and develop pedagogy focusing on global learning outcomes;
- Understanding the skills, perspectives and knowledge necessary toward comprehensive internationalization; and
- Effectively identifying and assessing education abroad learning outcomes.