Spiders Abroad Photo Contest
Here's your chance to share your favorite experiences from abroad through the Spiders Abroad Photo Contest!
University of Richmond returned study abroad students, international students, exchange students, alumni, faculty, and staff are invited to participate:
- Students may submit up to two (2) photos and/or one (1) video captured during your study abroad program.
- Alumni, faculty and staff may enter up to two (2) photos and/or one (1) video captured during business or leisure travel, but entries must be from the past 12 months.
The best entries will capture the entrant's experience abroad, engagement with the host culture, and/or have an original approach to the subject matter.
Contest winners will receive amazon.com gift cards. Submissions will be evaluated by a team of University adjudicators; winning entries may be displayed in the Carole Weinstein International Center, included in future University publications, and/or showcased on the International Education website. All submissions (winners and non-winners) may be used in marketing activities for the purpose of promoting study abroad and UR.
- The deadline for submitting photos is on or before March 26. Winners will be announced in mid-April.
- Carefully read the complete contest rules before submitting your entries.
- All submissions (winning and non-winning entries) may be used in marketing activities for the purpose of promoting study abroad and the University of Richmond.
- Submit your video to the contest by emaling the URL to International Education.
- Submit your photo entries one at a time via the uploader.