The University of Richmond does not permit students to use University funds to travel to countries under U.S. Department of State Travel Warnings unless the student has received specific approval from the Office of International Education. Review the University's policy for more information.
Please note that the Office of International Education does not arrange foreign travel visas. Please see the U.S. State Department links below for more information about obtaining a travel visa.
For information on vaccines needed for travel outside of the United States contact the following local resources:
- MCV Travel Clinic: 804-828-4515
- Henrico Doctors' Parham Travel Clinic: 804-747-5627
- Patient First on Parham Road: 804-270-2150
- Patient First on N. Thompson St. in Carytown: 804-359-1337
For information on medical concerns and precautions see the following resources:
- Center for Disease Control
- American Society for Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
- International Society of Travel Medicine
- World Health Organization
For information on travel warnings and visa information: