Credit Transfer

Making sure that you receive credit for your semester abroad is one of the most important steps you will take. The study abroad section of the Registrar's website has specific details, forms and answers to many of your questions, including FAQs, Fulfilling Degree and Graduation Requirements, Units Earned Abroad, the Course Approval Form, and the Study Abroad Course Database.

Also please note: